I. Who is an administrator and how can you contact them?
The administrator of personal data is GK Services Ltd., UIC 131140204, with address: 25 Nezabravka Str., Park-hotel Moskva, office 301, 1113 Sofia, Bulgaria, hereinafter referred to as GK Services.
You can contact GK Services and/or its representative in any of the following ways: e-mail: email@example.com or tel .: +359887458271.
II. What data do we process?
GK Services collects and processes personal data – name and email provided by the individual, through the contact form of its website, as well as in cases where the individual has provided personal data via the e-mail specified on the site, for the purpose of request of information, offer, inquiry. In these cases, we follow the basic principles of processing and storage of personal data such as legality, transparency, good faith and confidentiality. The data is used exclusively and only in connection with the provision of the requested service or information to the user.
GK Services does not collect or process sensitive personal data, data of minors or special categories of data through its website.
Personal data is not provided to third parties and is not used for any purpose other than communication with users of the site.
III. Recipients of your data
We at GK Services take care that your personal data is not disclosed to third parties other than our employees who are committed to confidentiality.
Bear in mind that it is possible for us to provide your personal data to competent government authorities or courier companies. This can only happen if our team is confident that all legal procedures have been followed.
IV. How long do we store your data?
We store your data within a reasonable time while contacting you, and in subsequent commercial relationships – within the time limits specified by law.
If our system receives a notification for an invalid/closed e-mail address, we will delete it immediately.
If you object to the processing of your data, we will stop processing immediately and delete the data we hold in this regard, unless we are required by law to process it in the performance of our duties.
V. Data transfer
We will not transmit your data in countries outside the European Union and the European Economic Area.
VI. What rights do you have?
1. Right of access to your personal data: you have the right to receive confirmation from us whether your personal data are processed and, if so, access to your personal data and information.
2. Right to rectification of personal data: if you find that the personal data we process about you is inaccurate, you have the right to request that we correct this personal data.
3. Right to delete personal data (the right to be forgotten): in certain circumstances, such as if your personal data has been processed illegally, you have the right to request and receive the deletion of your personal data from us.
4. Right to restrict the processing: in certain circumstances, such as if you have doubts about the accuracy of your personal data or have objected to our legitimate purpose of processing your personal data, you have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data while a solution is found.
5. Right to object to the processing: in certain circumstances, such as if you doubt our legitimate interest in processing your personal data, you have the right to object to such processing for reasons related to your specific situation.
6. Right to data portability: if your personal data is processed by automatic means with your consent or for the purpose of fulfilling our contractual relationship, you have the right to request that we provide you with your personal data in a machine-readable format for transfer to another data administrator.
7. Right to file a complaint to a control body: you have the right to file a complaint regarding the processing of your personal data to the Commission for Personal Data Protection (www.cpdp.bg).
You can exercise your rights under items 1-6 above by contacting us at the phone number or e-mail address listed above.
VII. Automated decision making, including profiling
VIII. Additional rights
When contacting us through the contact form, by phone or e-mail address listed above, we will ensure, by non-automated means, your e-mail address and other categories of information that we process for you to be excluded from the database we use, as soon as possible and do not receive more messages from us.
Our computer systems are protected against access, alteration or dissemination of your data by unauthorized third parties, as well as against loss and destruction through technical and organizational measures.
01 February 2021, Sofia